- This event has passed.
2018 PVINZ Conference and AGM
October 26 @ 19:00 - October 28 @ 12:00
The 2018 PVINZ Conference and AGM will be held in Wellington from Friday 26th October to Sunday 28th October 2018 at the West Plaza Hotel.
The theme of this year’s conference is Transition And Resources: The Pathway To Success.
Friday night is a social night, giving delegates time to get to know each other, catch up, and enjoy conversation and a relaxed drink. The conference programme will start at 9am on Saturday and conclude at 12pm on Sunday.
- Parent delegate registration fee $160 per couple.
- Parent delegate registration fee single $80 (based on shared twin room).
- Single with own room supplement is $40 per day.
- Professionals and partner organisations $120 per person ($50 for dinner on Saturday night).
For PVI members, the registration fee includes:
- Return air fares in New Zealand.
- Accommodation share twin West Plaza Hotel, Friday and Saturday night.
- Breakfast Saturday, Sunday. Lunch Saturday. Banquet dinner Saturday night.
We will have limited space available for PVINZ members wishing to provide their own transport to attend only the Saturday programme.
For delegates attending from our partner organisations and professions the registration fee is $120 per person. If attending the dinner an additional $50 is required.